Saturday, November 1, 2008

Forks, Goldfish and Candy OH MY!!!

Forks! I want forks! The same invisible kid that steals my socks has now started stealing my forks! How can you lose forks? I cant find my forks! Have I mentioned I need forks?

When I told the girls to feed the dog this is not what I meant:



yes thats goldfish in his bowl. I guess I should specify next time.


And Candy of course! Last night was Halloween. And my neighborhood turns into the Halloween Woodstock! Candy lasts 5 minutes. And the kids racked up! We went trick or treating in our city's mainstreet. All the businesses get involved and hand out candy. So they got to trick or treat twice yesterday. My feet still hurt! My SIL and her crew along with my BFF Tracy came with her 2 great kids! So we became a very powerful part of the Halloween Woodstock in our neighborhood. Here are some pics:






And this one is AFTER the candy!



No comments: