Thursday, October 23, 2008

OMG!!!!!

GAS IS SO CHEAP....compared to what it was 2 weeks ago. We went through a gas shortage several weeks back and gas was over $4 a gallon. Which for a full tank for our van equals over $60! That's a lot of money for one fill up. Well yesterday my hubby came home and showed this to me...

Wouldn't you about faint!!!! I almost did except I was in the middle of making dinner and if I fainted no one would eat so I stopped myself. So I say to gas "keep going down baby!"

Also my sweet Faith has informed me " Mom I want to be 3 again."

"Um? Don't you want to be 4 anymore?"

"Yes"

That's where she lost me. Is she saying yes she wants to be 4 or yes she doesn't want to be 4 anymore. She always answers questions weirdly. So I am not sure. But now I have to build a time machine to appease my 4 year old who wants to be 3. So off I go, now wheres that screwdriver.....


No comments: