Monday, September 29, 2008

Thanks dear SIL

I would just like to thank my SIL for tagging me. In fact, I'm the only one she tagged. You may go check out her blog at: The Joys Of Everyday Life .

Here are the rules.Link to the person who tagged you.Mention the rules on your blog.Tell about six quirks of yours.Tag six fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.

Well....let's see.....6 quirks

1. I have a weird OCD about my dishes. They must be loaded the same way each time. Also Silverware must be organized when loaded in the dishwasher , all spoons, knives, forks, plasticware and cooking utensils must be in their groups and separated. Also when I put away dishes they have a certain order as well.

2. When ever I use sippy cups for my children the tops must match the cup or I wont use them.

3. I am testy about things matching like clothes, furniture, themes etc.

4. I wont Vaccum, Take a shower or listen to really loud music if I am alone. I will not do anything that keeps me from knowing and hearing whats going on around me.

5. I love all three Pirates of the Carribean movies and have an addiction to Jack Sparrow and Will Turner.

6. I am addicted to the internet. Does anyone know if they offer IA? Internet Anonymous?

Since I know no one else I will just allow you to choose whether or not you want to participate. have fun! Tag your it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know Johnny Depp signed on to do POC4!!!!