Friday, February 13, 2009

Stupid much? (Just a rant and vent post)

Can someone tell me where in the world does reality end and fairy land starts with credit companys. We are in a recession, our banks are folding because people everywhere are defaulting on their accounts and are losing money like crazy. But a customer calls with an offer to settle the account and they say nope! Your not delinquent enough? Come again???? Not delinquent ENOUGH? Are you kidding me!?!?! I have paid on a credit card for 8 years and the amount I have spent is over 4 times the amount of the total amount of credit on the card! I call to settle and they say there isnt a settlement offer at this time. LOL!!!! This is what I get for being a good citizen paying my credit card like I should. How stupid is that! So now what do I do? Just refuse to pay until they are willing to settle? That way I'm delinquent enough? UGH! I just dont get it! I am offering them 60% of the total amount due and they say nope! Until then They will call me 7-8 times a day asking for their monthly payment. Harassment much???? Sorry for the rant but come on this is completely ridiculous, is it not????

No comments: