Thursday, December 4, 2008

My First Born

I was sent this and figured I was out of stuff to talk about since I cleaned all day and really who finds that interesting or entertaining? Not I! So heres a little info about my first born. Feel free to copy, and fill in for your first born. TAG YOUR IT!


*1. Were you married at the time?* YES

*2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant?* mix of happiness and scared out of my wits because my DH had just been informed he was being laid off

*3. How old were you?* 20

*4. How did you find out you were pregnant?* EPT Home pregnancy test. I threw it out because nothing happened. But ten minutes later there was 2 lines!!!

*5. Who did you tell first?* I woke my hubby up really early!

*6. Did you want to find out the sex? yes

*7. Due Date?* June 23 2001

*8. Did you deliver early or late?* 5 days late

*9. Did you have morning sickness?* 24/hr Nausea

*10. What did you crave? Checkers, CiCi's and Chick fil a

*11. Who irritated you the most?* no one because I was so laid back

*12. What was your first child's sex?* girl

*13. How many lbs. did you gain throughout your pregnancy?* 38

*14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?* Preterm labor from a car wreck but they stopped it, and of course her head was so big she couldnt come out so they had to have an emergency c-section.

*15. Where did you give birth?* Southern Regional Women's Center

*16. How many hours were you in labor?* 10 and then they decided to do a c-section

*17. Who drove you to the hospital?* my husband

*18. Who watched?* my husband

*19. Was it natural or c-section?* c-section

*20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain?* yes!!!

*21. How much did your child weigh?* 8lbs 7.5oz

*22. What did you name him/her?* "Rose*"

*23. How old is your first born today?* 7

*Name changed to protect the little and innocent*


No comments: